Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Egads!

A group of us were sitting quietly in the common room doing our homework when a GIANT YELLOW BIRD walked in from the dormitory tunnel! I shrieked and jumped behind an armchair. Toni spilled cocoa all over her parchment. The giant bird stumbled around the common room knocking over chairs and desperately flapping it's wings for a few minutes and then started molting. Right before our eyes, the giant bird changed into Basil Weaver, a first year who, as it turned out, was tricked into eating a Weasley's Wizard Weezes Canary Cream by a mean 7th year girl.

Poor Basil. I heard that Henrietta Sweeting got tricked too, but I didn't see her. I hate when the older students are mean to us younger ones. I vow to always be kind to first and second years when I'm in the upper grades. (although third years are on their own--hee hee)

1 comment:

Bella Shacklebolt said...

Spoken like a true Hufflepuff!