Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hooray for Owls from Home

Whew! This was a heck of a week. That Professor Von Humperdink loves to give homework. I don't mind, so much. He's a great teacher and I've learned more from him in one week that I did all last year. As for Professor Black, well, potions has never been my strongest subject, but I really love this class this year. mmmm.

I got an owl from my mum today. She filled it with confetti as a surprise. Silly mum. I opened it at breakfast and there was confetti everywhere--in the porridge, the eggs, the cocoa--my housemates were not pleased. Fortunately, the confetti was edible and tasted like jelly beans, so it wasn't so bad after all. She must have known I was having a tough week and needed some cheering up. She also included some delicious caramels. Love you, Mummy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm! Jelly bean flavored confetti! Yum. :)