Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Speaking of Classes...

My course list has been posted and Mum will have to get my books for me since I'm already at Hogwarts. You may wonder why I'm here when term doesn't start until January 14th. Well, I sort of got into a little trouble last term for bringing a Fwooper to school and his silencing charm expired. Being a first year student, I hadn't studied that charm yet, so there was an awful commotion until Headmistress Wartbobble came and silenced him. He was a lovely teal bird whose feathers I was selling for quills. As punishment, I was sent home early last term and had to come back to school early for extra credit and to clean the trophies in the trophy case--BY HAND!

But we were talking about the course list, right? I asked Mum for a time-turner but she said I shouldn't take on more than I can handle, so I guess I'll just be taking the usual second year classes. Maybe I'll try to sneak into Enchanted Kit Planning. It sounds fun. Is it wrong to take Muggle Studies if your father is a Muggle? I don't think it's cheating. Dad was adopted by a wizarding family and has lived with witches and wizards so long, he hardly qualifies. Still, poor Dad has no magic in him whatsoever. Well, I guess I have time to worry about that. I won't be allowed to take electives until next year.

No comments: