Saturday, January 26, 2008

Quiz 2 answers

Goodness, I got so busy this week I forgot to post my quiz answers.

1. What does Mrs. Weasley do when she is angry?
She tends to explode? (I try not to anger Mrs. Weasley. Ever since she killed Bellatrix LeStrange, she's a bit intimidating)
2. Who picks up Harry for his visit to the Burrow?
Mr. Weasley, Fred, George and Ron--by Floo Powder.
3. What did Moody give Neville?
A book--Magical Water Plants of the Mediterranean.
4. When is Hermione’s Birthday?
September 19th
5. Who does Snape have pickling rats brains for detention?
Harry and Ron, of course
6. Are Dobby and Winky at Hogwarts at the beginning of term?
No, Dumbledore hires them in December
7. Where do Harry, Ron and Hermione pick up sock for Dobby?
in Hogsmeade at Gladrags Wizardwear
8. Who helps Harry figure out the egg?
Well, Cedric Diggory tells him to take a bath in the prefects bathroom, but Moaning Myrtle really helps him figure it out.
9. Where does Harry have his first meeting with Sirius?
by the fire of the Gryffindor Common Room (Sirius is IN the fire)
10. Who interrupts the above mentioned meeting with Sirius?
Ron

Now it's time for some lunch. I wonder what's left after the ferrets, which I swear I had nothing to do with, invaded the kitchens.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Thanks Pet! I got my quiz done just in time and I feel better too.